1jerga de la psicología popular femenino
- Unfortunately, in this reviewer's estimation, it is a flawed one: an attempted blend of evolutionary theory as the basis for psychology and implausible Freudian psychobabble.
- The author aims to provide readers with a ‘profound psychological insight’ into the life of Bill Clinton but ends up spouting Freudian psychobabble.
- Is this self-indulgent psychobabble or legitimate therapy?
- Furthermore, a good chunk of his theory is untestable metaphysics, psychobabble and gobbledygook.
- Page after page of manic ramblings crowd these uneven stories to a claustrophobic pitch, threatening to lose even the most attentive of readers with their jargon-heavy, obfuscated psychobabble.