In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(disorder/personality) (p)sicopático(act) propio de un (p)sicópata
- Zooming right along, we examine the minds of psychopathic killers.
- There has been some new interest in the cinematic presentation of the psychopathic killer.
- However, there are no indications that the social response reversal system is impaired in psychopathic individuals.
- Eysenck was the earliest theorist to suggest that delinquent or psychopathic individuals have difficulty inhibiting previously rewarded behaviour.
- He also has a combination of other psychopathic disorders which meant he had no control over his actions during the family massacre.
- The genre includes vampires, zombies, werewolves and psychopathic killers.
- The psyche: develop a greater insight into predatory and psychopathic patterns of behaviour.
- People like me, frankly, who believe that a good chunk of psychopathic behavior is an inherited risk factor.
- Buscemi plays a psychopathic serial killer in the Hannibal Lechter mold.
- In children without psychopathic traits, being anti-social was chiefly the result of environmental factors.
- On the face of it, the recruitment of teams of psychopathic rapists seems to be available in all cultures.
- A bevy of Welsh shrinks have modified an existing psychological test to identify people with psychopathic tendencies.
- Dubbing them "psychopathic" is unlikely to help victims.
- The tolas converted Lord Rama into a psychopathic, bloodthirsty god.
- One kind of personality disorder is the psychopathic personality disorder.
- In addition to having many psychopathic features, perpetrators of unlawful confinement shared several other characteristics.
- The psychopathic individuals were significantly impaired in response reversal on this task.
- Psychiatrists reading this will have already made the diagnosis - psychopathic personality disorder.
- In contrast, the present study found no indications of response reversal impairment in children with psychopathic tendencies.
- Such a person would not be suffering from a psychopathic disorder within the meaning of the Act.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.