In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The nature of the hypotheses varies widely depending upon which theory of psychotherapy and psychopathology the clinician applies.
- In the 1960s, his research on schizophrenia set the standard for twin studies of psychopathology.
- Most studies of psychopathology focus on individual disorders and screen out comorbid cases to reduce diagnostic heterogeneity.
- According to cognitive theories of psychopathology, specific cognitive factors as identified here should be uniquely associated with particular emotional states or disorders.
- His research interests include the treatment of pathological gambling, gambling-related cognitive psychopathology, and concurrent disorders among gamblers.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.