1(bone/region) pubiano(hair) púbico(hair) pubiano
- Hair begins to appear in the pubic area and later it grows on the face and underarms.
- Woods and bushes, predictably enough, symbolized pubic hair in both sexes.
- Are there any health benefits or safety issues to removing your pubic hair?
- The prostate gland is about the size of a walnut and is located below the bladder, between the pubic bone and the rectum.
- People can be infested with three types of lice: body lice, head lice and crab or pubic lice.
- Once girls become sexually mature, the outer labia and the mons pubis are covered by pubic hair.
- The bladder is a muscular bag situated in the midline of the pelvis at the lowest point in the abdomen, immediately behind the pubic bone.
- In some cases this is not necessary as the symptoms will be conclusive, such as with pubic lice.
- Often the cyst can be removed with only small incisions in the pubic hair line.
- Pubic lice live in hair in the pubic area and can also sometimes live in body hair, eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Chest hair, pubic hair, leg hair all fine with me, but underarm hair, well, no.
- For this operation, a larger cut is made across the top of the pubic hairline to give the surgeon better access to the cyst.
- When my first son was born my wife was given an enema and had her pubic hair shaved.
- He carefully dried his pubic hair and groin and briskly scrubbed his torso.
- Groups of friends lay semi supine, tufts of pubic hair stirring in the sea breeze.
- The rectus abdominis runs from the top of the pubic bone to the sternum and lower three ribs.
- And besides - do we really need to raise another generation of men who can't deal with pubic hair?