1clave pública femenino
- Now anyone can use your public key to encrypt email messages to you, but only you alone can use your private key for decryption.
- A private key is used to decrypt data encrypted with the corresponding public key and to create digital signatures.
- Click ‘encrypt’ and the message is automatically encrypted with the public key of the recipient.
- All your friends and associates, once known to you, will have their emails encrypted using your public key.
- When users want to send a secure message to another user, they use the recipient's public key to encrypt the message.