1(in UK)(con cotización en la bolsa) sociedad anónima femenino
- Hopefully by the end of the year we will be established as a public limited company.
- Under the rules of free-market capitalism and public limited companies, Glazer simply cannot be stopped.
- In case of public limited companies, shareholders, who are counted as actual owners of the enterprises, also add to the list of losers.
- He must be the only chief executive of a public limited company in Ireland to sit in open plan space.
- Its long-held image of benevolent inefficiency has dogged it ever since it was incorporated into a public limited company.