1(in ice hockey)disco masculinopuck masculino
- The players carry around hunks of lumber called sticks, which they used to hit a slab of hard rubber called a puck.
- Now we go down in the basement, and I shoot rubber pucks at him.
- He steals pucks constantly in the neutral zone, leading to breakaway goals and oddman rushes.
- Indeed, the only thing harder than getting a puck past Brodeur is getting him to take a night off.
- The ref dropped the puck and someone hit it right inside their blue line, right near the boards.