- Her awards include the Ruth Lilly Poetry Prize and the Pulitzer Prize.
- Each year, a Pulitzer Prize is awarded to the best journalistic photograph or series of photographs.
- In a highly competitive field such as newspaper journalism, where a Pulitzer Prize may be one story away, pride can also get in the way of reason.
- She was also awarded the Bollingen Prize, the National Book Award, and the Pulitzer Prize for her Collected Poems.
- The opera played to packed houses and rave reviews in New York and won a Pulitzer Prize for its composer.
- Un premio de gran prestigio establecido en 1917, por Joseph Pulitzer, director de periódico y editor, que se otorga anualmente por los éxitos más destacados en el mundo del periodismo, la literatura y la música norteamericanos. Cada año se entregan trece premios.