In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1comprador masculinocompradora femenino
- The reports are also available to purchasers and consumers so they can use the data when selecting healthcare providers.
- In single provider markets, purchasers could use this information to adjust further the capitation rates.
- A lot of the purchasers were repeat buyers having bought over the years and were happy with the purchases.
- The persons who will encounter the goods in the course of trade or business are the purchasers and the users of such cleaning materials.
- He said that more than £1.8bn was spent in England by public purchasers on food each year.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.