In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1enigma masculinorompecabezas masculino
- The fact that divination works at all is a puzzler for a rationalist materialist model of the world.
- His latest movie, Finding Forrester, is a real puzzler.
- Pages two, three, four and five of the safety card are also real puzzlers.
- These, and other puzzlers were given a good going over earlier this week.
- Here, for the benefit of readers who have not previously encountered this puzzler, is what the fuss is all about.
- Why Rogers chose to take out his frustrations on the cameramen is another puzzler.
- If you think you have an answer to this puzzler feel free to leave it in the comment section.
- Godot was, of course, and still is, a bit of a puzzler.
- Again this is a puzzler, because now that they know the name of the Bahamian running it, you think that they could shut it down.
- But there were six puzzlers that actually made some sense.
- From time to time, I'll drop in a bit of a puzzler for you on this page.
- Somehow, and this is the puzzler, the marketing machine had convinced Americans that Titanic was one of the best movies of all time.
- If finding big trees is but one puzzle in the mystery of life, then be glad for puzzlers like Daniel.
- It tries to answer the perennial puzzler: Why do so many top comedians come from the North-west?
- Hardcore puzzlers plan their week around it, yet the show's central mystery - that of its imperishable appeal - remains unsolved.
- I'll let you figure out which is which, it's not much of a puzzler.
- Unlike Shakespeare's puzzler, gene technology may provide an answer within the next few decades.
- A puzzler for the impaired - what sort of ‘asset’ requires that you borrow more money to cash it in?
- But it's really no puzzler: bad news for workers on Main Street can often add up to good news for investors on Wall Street.
- Almost always these puzzlers give themselves up to an imaginative rereading, to speculation, just as in a passage of poetry.
- I got four in 13 minutes but the last one was a puzzler.
- Milo has no idea who sprung him, or why, which is the first puzzler in this dizzying web of intrigue.
- St.Croix always manages to confuse, delight and inform me, but this month's installment was a real puzzler.
- It's similar to classic puzzlers Columns and Dr Mario.
- The puzzler is usually given a collection of silhouettes to reproduce with the pieces.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.