1pirita femeninocopper/iron pyrite — pirita de cobre/de hierro
- The mordenite is associated with a hemispherical form of pale yellow calcite and cubic pyrite.
- Chalcopyrite is occasionally found in the manto orebodies as small crystals on sphalerite and pyrite.
- In terms of finance alone, last night was the difference between digging gold or iron pyrites.
- The assemblage present included quartz, chalcopyrite, pyrite, sphalerite, magnetite, and hematite.
- Many conclude that because pyrite is cubic, pyrrhotite must be hexagonal, as it often appears.