In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(ampliación de la masa monetaria por parte del banco central con el fin de estimular la economía) flexibilización cuantitativa femenino
- All four of those countries, unlike other major economies are expected to avoid debasing their currencies by moving towards quantitative easing.
- The other big fear among investors is that the deficits could be made worse by the policy of quantitative easing.
- It ended both quantitative easing and its zero interest rate policy only in 2006.
- The Fed is also planning quantitative easing, basically increasing the money supply.
- Talk to any thoughtful economist and they will tell you that they have no idea how to assess the likely impact of quantitative easing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.