1(ampliación de la masa monetaria por parte del banco central con el fin de estimular la economía) flexibilización cuantitativa femenino
- All four of those countries, unlike other major economies are expected to avoid debasing their currencies by moving towards quantitative easing.
- The other big fear among investors is that the deficits could be made worse by the policy of quantitative easing.
- It ended both quantitative easing and its zero interest rate policy only in 2006.
- The Fed is also planning quantitative easing, basically increasing the money supply.
- Talk to any thoughtful economist and they will tell you that they have no idea how to assess the likely impact of quantitative easing.