In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The new Time is only part - and probably not even the largest part - of a line item on a quarterly profit and loss statement.
- The move to quarterly reporting, in line with US financial reporting, came in recognition of the fact that US investors now control half of the share register.
- When will they again concentrate on the product and not what the latest quarterly dividend or share price happens to be?
- The sum is to be divided by four to get the quarterly tax liability.
- One new type of mortgage automatically increases the home equity credit line based on monthly mortgage repayments and quarterly increases in the appraised value of the house.
- By meeting targets, Intel would have its first quarterly sales gain from year-ago levels after four straight declines.
- SGI hopes the move will cut $100 million off its quarterly operating expenses bill once its forks out $20 million in redundancy payments.
- I was informed there would be a quarterly charge of $10 for the maintenance and reading of the meters.
- Those rank branch boards meet on a quarterly basis, four meetings per year.
- Charges for season ticket holders are also set to rise, with a quarterly ticket at the four long stays going up from £159.90 to £163.90.
- Occasional focus groups, quarterly meetings, customer surveys and direct mailings simply won't suffice.
- The pre-tax charge helped erode Tribune's quarterly profits by a whopping 58%.
- Consumer spending has risen at a quarterly rate of just 0.1%, the lowest for four years.
- The Midland Health Board has launched a quarterly newsletter to keep foster carers informed on issues, events and developments relevant to fostering.
- That figure also represents the UK market's highest quarterly growth rate for almost four years, the researcher added.
- The Bank of England will also provide guidance on its interest-rate strategy when the governor, Mervyn King, presents its quarterly inflation report.
- Despite four consecutive quarterly losses, Xerox is expected to make money before the year is out, continuing a turnaround credited to Mulcahy.
- This year, as last, council has moved to making splitting up the bill into four quarterly payments.
- The client was sophisticated and able to assess from the quarterly estimates and otherwise the reasonableness of the fees charged.
- China Steel announced last month that it would increase local steel prices by an average of 7.5 percent in the second quarter, making it the fifth-straight quarterly price hike.
1trimestralmentecada tres meses
1publicación trimestral femenino
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.