In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lenguaje de consulta masculino
- The SQL query language and the programming language Perl were used for sequence alignment and subsequence extraction.
- One type of solution is to use musical notation or a musical transcription-based query language that permits a user to specify a tune by keying in alphanumeric characters to represent musical notes.
- Structured query language is a common language for database applications like Microsoft Access, SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and many others.
- XQuery is the official World Wide Web Consortium specification for an XML query language.
- However JOLAP's data and metadata management capabilities are not found in the XML API and, unlike XML for Analysis, JOLAP will provide a single data-manipulation and query language.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.