In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- We thank the many women who completed questionnaires for this study.
- Pupils have compiled traffic surveys and questionnaires to gauge the scale of the problem.
- The detailed content of each section was tailored according to the answers in individual questionnaires.
- The class then turned its attention to putting together sample questionnaires for the survey.
- People from around the world will be able to answer questionnaires and add comments.
- Our questionnaire was based on detailed questionnaires tested in England and Denmark.
- A second limitation to our study is that the questionnaires were not counterbalanced.
- Nurses trained for the survey went through the questionnaires to ensure that they were fully completed.
- Copies of the two questionnaires and answer sheets were included with the letter to staff.
- A survey team will be handing out questionnaires on station platforms and trains.
- Respondents are able to read the whole questionnaire before answering the first question.
- They will be asked to fill out questionnaires documenting details of their family history.
- Much remains to be learned about how respondents go about answering written questionnaires.
- Pupils placed completed questionnaires, identified by study number only, in sealed envelopes.
- Users were involved in the design of a questionnaire developed for one study.
- Two linked questionnaires were designed to examine expected differences in the reporting of seizures.
- Interviews might be a useful adjunct to written questionnaires at follow up.
- We used a slightly modified version of the questionnaire tested in the preceding pilot study.
- Will it publish its questionnaire and advise us of the cross section of people it interviewed?
- Understanding why this is the case and how it can be improved is seen to demand methods that go beyond questionnaires and surveys.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.