- Yesterday, the Rotunda Hospital in Dublin reported that the two-week old quins were continuing to make progress.
- And few could have failed to be moved by the five pitiful bodies of quins, lined up stiffly in a row.
- It has been an eventful lambing season at Brynonen, where another ewe gave birth to quins.
- The quins were prematurely born on February 26, 1966, and are regarded as the fifth set in the world to survive birth and the 48th set born.
- Bring your own picnic to a celebration for families of twins, triplets, quads and quins.