1also raffia palm(plant)rafia femenino
- Three of us shared that space; half of the cell was taken up by the bed - a raised concrete platform with raffia mats.
- Using palm fronds braided into long strips that are then sewn together, the island women make hats, baskets, purses, and other items, often decorating them with raffia paper and seashells.
- Walls were covered in raffia to add the sensory appeal of touch and depth.
- All are dressed in raffia skirts - one wears an additional skirt made of leaves - and four participants wear raffia capes.
- Oly's interpretation of the traditional oval-armchair appears fresh in a creamy finish with raffia upholstery and nailhead trim.
- One strip of raffia about a foot long was slipped through the holes in the front of the parfleche from the inside, pulled even and glued into place.
- I placed our raffia sleeping mats at the corners of the room, next to our bags and food.
- Traditional crafts have also had a long tradition of importance for items such as pottery, handwoven cloth, carved stools, raffia baskets, and gold jewelry.
- You can accent the ornament with twine or raffia bows.
- A collar made of raffia is tied to the cap and the liana.
- I slipped on some raffia flip-flops and went down to the gardens.
- There are nine tables covered with blue and white check tablecloths with clean contrasting raffia place mats, with comfortable cane chairs.
- Brylee threw the role of raffia into the basket she was pushing, and the two continued walking.
- Indian paintings adorn the walls, the floors are tiled, and the chairs are heavy wood as are the tables, which are topped with raffia place mats.
- Wrapped in a letter-pressed, raffia cover, all the material is printed as is, with individual handwriting and unique syntactical quirks intact.
- A set of raffia strings connect the skins on either end.
- The Dakpogan forge is a land where raffia fibers become bicycle chains and cowry shells become sparkplugs - semantic equivalencies with a cutting edge.
- Stitch the sides of the pouch together using raffia strands.
- ‘Besides the cans of insecticide, we also spotted a pair of scissors, a razor blade and raffia string,’ said the chief of Police.
- Floral artists form perfect nosegays with bundled stems wrapped and tied in raffia ribbons.