1trucha (arco iris) femenino
- Today's anglers fishing for rainbow trout carry several boxes of fly patterns, but only use a dozen flies.
- Due to their relative intolerance of carbohydrate, diets for carnivorous fish like rainbow trout consist primarily of proteins and lipids.
- I have even heard stories of captures of the migratory form of the rainbow trout, the steelhead, having been caught from rivers in the North West of England.
- Intensive aquaculture of rainbow trout and other salmonids is a relatively new innovation, compared to the cultivation of most other animals.
- Pike have been showing this week and anglers are reminded to return all fish other than rainbow trout.