1cattle ranch — fundo masculino Chile
- poultry ranch — granja avícola
- before noun ranch hand — trabajadora agrícola
1administrar un ranch
- This is the Salmon Research Trust Centre at Burrishoole, where scientists spend their days studying salmon and ranching them.
- Among the dead, they think, were the many farmers who ranched buffalo on a huge set of interlocking, highly sophisticated farms across the mid-west.
- Then there's Brother Mesquite from the monastery that ranches bison, and a nice joke about a cowboy who wears clothes all made of brown paper, who gets hanged for rustling.
- The Epperson's way of pasture ranching horses allows the horses to learn herd behavior and grow up in nature's elements.
- Farmers fatten livestock for the market so why don't fishermen ranch fish?
- Many carnivores, such as mink, seal, fox, and bobcat, have long been hunted or ranched for their fur.