- Exercise order was randomized so an equal number of subjects performed either exercise first.
- The order of the response options was randomized across stories and subjects.
- The order of the questions was randomized but was the same for all participants.
- Both sets had identical problems but presentation order was randomized for each set for each participant.
- The order in which the trials were presented was randomized separately for each participant.
2Informáticagenerar la implantación de números aleatorios en