1(of character) rapacidad femenino(of character) codicia femenino(of character) avaricia femenino(of appetite) voracidad femenino
- It's precisely that rapacity, that appetite, that makes them who they are, that allows them to recognize themselves.
- This puts a limit on the rapacity of a patent holder.
- It is not an effective instrument for protecting our people from the greed and rapacity of outsiders.
- While some have embraced democratic principles, others continue to rule through rapacity, despotism, and corruption.
- No situation, however obscure, or however sacred, escaped the rapacity of the enemy.