- I live on a complete rat run between the High Road and Acton Lane.
- He said: ‘The road is a recognised rat run for heavy lorries and this is unacceptable.’
- Sapling Road really has become a rat run since the bus lanes were introduced on St Helens Road.
- It follows a survey of local residents which centred on extra traffic using the road as a rat run since the opening of the park and ride.
- Residents fed up with drivers using their unmade street as a rat run have joined forces to stop the problem.
- But a rising bollard on this street, preventing a rat run, could be as long as ten years away.
- The bollards and uprights have been left in place to curb the speed of traffic and discourage the use of the road as a rat run.
- Hyndburn Council has been told it may take two years to pedestrianise a town centre road used as a rat run.
- It was supposed to improve traffic flow so drivers don't use the surrounding roads as a rat run to try to save time.
- How long before the gates are removed and it becomes a rat run from London Road?
- Some residents have labelled the road a rat run.
- Over the years, many people have used this village as a rat run and have sped through it.
- A resident today called for traffic calming measures on a Bradford road which he claims is being used as a rat run to avoid a major city roundabout.
- Householders in Moss Lane, Oswaldtwistle, had tried for years to stop traffic using the road as a rat run to the M65 motorway.
- I think it's about time the traffic police had a word with these people who blatantly admit to using this road as a rat run and ask them to stop.
- Residents claim a traffic order banning vehicles from using their village estate roads as a rat run is not working.
- ‘Every little street will be a rat run to get people into Bradford,’ she said.
- Frustrated residents are hoping to put the brakes on motorists treating their road as a rat run.
- He said measures had also been introduced in St Saviourgate to ensure that drivers stopped using this road as a rat run.
- And she argued a swingbridge, which would give priority to boats over vehicles, might deter people from using the road as a rat run.