1(del cual depende la contribución inmobiliaria) valor catastral masculino
- It works out subscription fees for 30,000 UK pubs and clubs based on their rateable value.
- If it were installed in the Tate Modern, the building would probably be worth more than the rateable value of Coney Street.
- Where she was not right was in justifying the higher rate poundage on lower rateable values in Scotland.
- And instead of paying a flat fee of £15 the clubs now face charges based on their rateable values.
- Existing rateable values - a gauge of rental values - are based on a snapshot of the economy in 1993.