1carraca femenino coloquialcascarria femenino Cono Sur coloquialcatramina femenino Río de la Plata coloquial
- The car was a rattletrap, and when we slowed down, dust would Come boiling in, even with the windows shut.
- But it sure would be nice if the shiny new tankers were at least as good as the ancient rattletraps they were replacing.
- When Hyundai Motor Co. first arrived in the U.S., 19 years ago, it was best known for rattletrap econoboxes.
- Bouncing toward home in our old rattletrap truck, I felt not just happy but satisfied, already intuiting that time spent on a riverbank is not wasted.
- I slowed my rattletrap to a halt in front of the garage, half expecting Diane to be standing on the porch, holding little Dorothy in her arms.