1(unrefined substance)materia prima femenino
- The prewar economy was heavily dependent on a few primary products or raw materials.
- They procure raw materials and self-finished products throughout the world.
- This nation has been built almost on the export of raw materials and animal products.
- This allowed it to make sufficient raw materials to fuel cancer's rapid cell division.
- The slaves provided the cheap and reliable labour to produce the cheap raw materials.
- You buy your raw materials, put your labour into your product and put it for sale.
- Our basic raw material, pulp, has also nearly doubled in price and we haven't been able to pass that increase on.
- Those resources have now almost run out, putting a premium on firms producing the raw material.
- Oil is used as a raw material in products ranging from plastics to paints.
- The problem for utilities is that they operate in a tightly regulated market, but their raw material cost is fossil fuel.
- They would be able to bring some cost discipline to the production of their key raw material.
- The planners assigned central Asia the role of supplier of raw materials, notably cotton.
- The raw materials for these products derived from coal or crude oil.
- They were used to direct labour and raw materials as a way of maintaining the production of critical commodities.
- It said increases in costs of raw materials has eroded its profit margins and yet it still has to stay competitive.
- Items of rose and sandalwood gained popularity as ivory became a scarce raw material for carving.
- In the traditional sense, it is a company that makes a product from raw materials by hand or machinery.
- However, green tea exported from Thailand is mostly used as a raw material for consumer products.
- We should also eliminate the raw materials used for the production of narcotics.
- They will also be helped to obtain raw materials and market their products.
2(basis)materia prima femenino