1(layer/slice) delgadísimo(layer/slice) muy finoa razor-thin margin — un escasísimo margen
- Sally's lips closed to a razor thin slit, resting nimbly.
- Every razor thin slice of meat is astounding, melting in your mouth and growing in flavor as you slowly savor each piece.
- Although he is razor thin, the youngster certainly puts himself about the park.
- By this time Virginia was razor thin and experiencing paranoid delusions.
- Here sweeping, razor-thin incisions slash through medium without ever cutting through to canvas.
- The heat sears my head in razor thin strips between tight parcels of foil.
- Most high-speed catamarans are built to outmuscle the oceans, but Team Phillips's razor-thin bows slice smoothly through waves.
- Although never a classically handsome frontman, the wild-eyed, razor-thin Cave suddenly found himself an object of female fascination.
- She began to slowly tear the leaf along the razor thin veins.
- On March 8th, the razor thin crescent moon lies only 6 degrees to the left of Mars.
- The area around your pinky is where you'll start hunting for the razor thin crescent moon.
- At night a razor-thin beam of light shone across the store at a height of several feet.