1(edit again)(text) volver a corregir(film/tape) reeditar
- After shooting each scene, she re-edits everything, inspiring herself in new directions.
- The text has been re-edited in the same font type as the original edition on high-quality paper, and the editor has gone through a lot of effort to produce a book that has the cachet of an old book.
- I stayed up the entire night, re-editing our film, and adding all the shots that I had of Lee.
- He feels that re-editing the film is like ‘going back and re-shooting your high school photo.’
- Because the articles were published previously and were re-edited for the book, this volume is an easy read and is full of facts that will be of use to all types of health professionals.
- Of late, for example, there has been an emphasis on re-editing texts and providing footnotes, glossaries and notes.
- What do people think of the additional footage, re-edited scenes and the new score?
- You will actually be able to re-edit the movie with your computer and you'll have the director explaining to you why he made the choices he made.
- They said they would hire another director to re-edit the movie, to put narration on it, and do additional shooting.
- When I checked the article a few days later he had not re-edited the article.
- The film has been craftily re-edited and re-marketed into a love story that shows the Japanese as honourable soldiers.
- Most of the scenes could be re-edited willy-nilly and still have the same effect: total boredom.
- As a consequence Stone decided to re-edit the film for the DVD release - presumably to remove some of the gay stuff.
- It has fragments of all my films, but they're re-edited.
- The new version has also been re-edited slightly, resulting in a running time that is about one minute shorter than the original.
- Irving complains that the film has been edited and re-edited so as to present him in a prejudicial light.
- I almost completed the film when I found out about the death of one of them; I had to re-edit the ending.
- To begin with, the sequence of existing scenes has been significantly re-edited in places, which threw me.
- He could re-edit the film, shoot additional scenes, design his own ad campaign, and create any kind of come-on.
- Then I re-edited it and it came out in a paperback version at the end of last year.
2(make new edition of)preparar una nueva edición de