In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tiempo real masculino
- Other uses for this program could be access points or real time crypto or image processing.
- This is the first game where terrain is used as an active part of the real-time gameplay.
- What is new is the array of information resources now available in real time or near real time.
- A real-time system would allow users to see delays and would give new estimated departure times.
- Crawling can never produce real-time indexing for search engines.
- Text is highlighted in real time as the audio file is played back.
- In a real-time system, each of these cases would be an opportunity for a missed deadline.
- Unlike still photography, the algorithm can produce the image in real time, on an ordinary laptop.
- It effectively relies on a real time streaming protocol to deliver email over mobile networks.
- The hard real-time system would guarantee that sensor inputs would not be missed.
- For example, the real time monitoring of a business process must understand the process flow that was defined at the design stage.
- The result will allow viewers to watch sporting events while playing the games in real time.
- We were able to address the situation in real time without rebooting a single machine.
- Have you ever had to make a real time judgement on a child's safety?
- Each area exists in real time and the time of day does change as you play.
- The optimized change file may be inserted into the object code on a real-time basis.
- Live streaming through webcams allows real time viewing of art events anywhere on the globe.
- The real-time combat system that the game is heavily dependant on is rock-solid.
- Although a real-time link to ground exists, most of the data needs to be stored on hard disk.
- The system shows the school in real time, but recordings of specific events, good or bad, can be retrieved and saved on CDs.
- Payment is made by credit or debit card and is processed securely online in real time.
- It is possible to do impressive things in real time, as computer games demonstrate.
- You have to record and create in real time, and invest more time editing.
- We maintain a real-time database that tracks information about every known online fraud threat.
- Media outlets have blasted world events to them in real time and around the clock.
- When activated as you browse the Internet, it displays a real time summary of the Web page that is open.
- This is definitely not video, we are using computers to manipulate images in real time by analysing audio input.
- The software provides feedback in real time; there are three levels of difficulty.
- Engineering staff can then take advantage of the corporate knowledgebase in real time.
- Turning a browser into a buyer by using real-time support tools is an important step.
- It gives access to corporate information, reports and documents for business processes in real time.
- The network should also be useful for off-line, non real-time users via the Internet.
- In the works is a transition to full real-time processing, which is well underway.
- That gives security personnel a real-time database of who is actually in the building.
- I was watching events unfurl in real time, completely live, on a small portable device that sits on my lap.
- Fully real time combat would be a better option, but then how do you deal with action points?
- Unlike the call centre, this computerised system will offer real-time data.
- The file sharing is not in real time with everyone working off the same version of the data.
- RealPlayer streaming software allows the delivery of video and audio in real time over the internet.
- Most visual environments contain more information than the human brain can process in real time.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.