In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Note that rebooting your computer is necessary because some temporary files may have been recently copied into the temp folder, and may be declared ‘in use’.
- How graphics drivers are related to rebooting the computer is beyond me, but there you have it.
- After rebooting the system and connecting the AV adaptor, the USB cable has to be connected to a USB 2.0 capable USB port.
- We defragged the hard drive after every test and rebooted the system to clear disk and memory caches.
- After every test, all drives were defragged and the system was rebooted.
- He told me how he rebooted the computer numerous times, downloaded the latest drivers, Anti-Virus software, etc, etc, then finally after several hours of lost work he finally found the problem.
- On a hunch, we rebooted the computer and after arriving back at the desktop the printer magically output the test page perfectly.
- You tell the configurator you want to restore the factory default configuration, then reboot the system with the console port connected to your serial port.
- I had to reboot my mom's computer for the settings to ‘take’.
- Using the software is easy - insert the self-booting diskette into drive A, then turn on or reboot the computer.
- So, I put in my boot floppy and rebooted the system to partition and format the hard drive.
- At this point we should be able to reboot the system and use our encrypted filesystem.
- When I first installed it, the mouse pointer would frequently just freeze without warning and I would have to reboot the computer.
- The biggest advantage of dynamic disks is the ability to manage disks and volumes without rebooting the operating system.
- In all, the installation did not generate any error messages for me and I was able to reboot my system without any problems.
- Having written this down, you may now reboot the system and enter this on the command line.
- Both computers have now been rebooted, and the back-up machine is running in contingency mode.
- Since I was no longer able to access ANY of my files from the command line, I decided to reboot the system.
- I tell her to reboot the computer to free up memory, but she doesn't want to because she's running a huge print job.
- Wrap up the master node installation by creating a boot disk, removing the CD and rebooting the master node.
1reinicialización femeninoreiniciación femenino
- Granted, better performance will get you a faster system, but if that system is plagued by random reboots or occasional lockups you'll likely be losing valuable work and time and thus cut into your productivity.
- Each test was done immediately following a reboot with no other software running in the background.
- These ripples can result in voltage dropping too low which usually causes system reboots and crashes.
- But it still took me about 90 minutes from start to finish, along with several system reboots, to get this suite of applications up and running on my test PC.
- After a routing driver and software installation, a reboot is necessary.
- A reboot under software control, and the program is up and running.
- Random reboots, unexplained lockups, corrupted displays and drives or other devices that mysteriously stop working all could be caused by a bad power supply.
- It placed a counter in the start-up routine of the computer and after ninety reboots (deemed a sufficient time to pay for the intellectual goods) it initiated a process that encrypted the names of most of the files on the hard disk.
- When clocked above 3600 MHZ the system would boot, but exhibited random reboots as well as constant crashes.
- For example, a runlevel of 0 corresponds to a halted system while a runlevel of 6 corresponds to a system reboot.
- Faster would result in artifacting or a garbled screen, requiring a reboot to restore things to working order.
- If you are using a power supply that came with your case, or that you got from a bargain bin for five dollars and you have noticed system instability and random reboots, there should be alarm bells going off.
- I demonstrated to him that he needed to hold it down - and I did that, held down C on the reboot and it booted happily from the CD just as he needed.
- I should also point out that the system was far from being stable at this speed, as any attempt to benchmark would result in a system reboot.
- Upon reboot, your Linux installation is complete.
- The fact that it takes three reboots before the system resets from a failed overclock is very annoying especially if you are reaching the limit of your overclock.
- But when I turn off this computer in Linux, my PC does a reboot.
- It actually took several reboots before I successfully booted into the BIOS setup screen.
- After a reboot, we then overclocked the video card in XTurbo mode, which used slightly higher voltages on the core and memory.
- With all this we managed to get a full load of benchmarks without any random reboots, even overclocking was stable on the voltage side of things.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.