1recensión femenino formal
- However that may be, Winroth's discovery of a first recension of the Decretum is exciting news.
- Waugh revised this ending for the 1965 recension of the three works, and decided that Guy and his new wife Domenica should be childless.
- Through their numerous recensions, Sarah's memoirs became more rather than less embittered.
- Although transmission and recension must have left some imprint on these classic works, to the Arab Muslims who conveyed and compiled them they were the epitome of a literary era still fresh in their minds.
- That this was a serious problem is suggested by the fact that the 1555 recension expands this chapter by noting that failure to comply would result in 40 days imprisonment, a great fine, and loss of the franchise.
- The written text had gone through several recensions by the accepted time of birth of Jesus Christ.
- He has a wonderfully readable discussion of the Lord's Prayer in both the recension of Matthew and the one of Luke.
- The Southern recension of the epic states that in an earlier birth as Nalayani (also named Indrasena) she was married to Maudgalya, an irascible sage afflicted with leprosy.
- The fact that for all practical purposes we have only a single recension of the Koran is thus a remarkable testimony to the authority of the early Islamic state.
- The text of the Jnashwari had become corrupted, so he re-edited it, and his recension has remained current to the present day.
- Already very old when it was written down, it survives in three main manuscript recensions: in the Book of the Dun Cow, the Book of Leinster, and the Yellow Book of Lecan.
- There are three recensions or regional versions of the Sama Veda.