1(surface/first application) aplicar otra capa a(first application/surface) aplicar otra mano a
- I think the big difference is the fact that they have repainted or recoated the doors - so I am going to find out how I can do the same.
- However, more work is required to recoat the inside of the pool and an appeal is ongoing to find another £50,000.
- ‘People still have about four more weeks to recoat their asphalt driveways before the temperature drops to below 60 degrees,’ Paige says.
- It needs to dry out a bit before we can recoat it with a water-based wood preservative.
- In areas that have been attacked by graffiti, maintenance personnel are able to remove the graffiti and recoat the affected area.
- The paint on the siding simply became faded and needed to be recoated.
- Instead of requiring removal and replacement, the roof is built from materials that can be recoated or renewed.
- Unfortunately, recoating the entire fort with lime, a historically accurate solution, would be prohibitively expensive at this time.
1(with paint/preservative)aplicar otra capaaplicar otra mano