- The danger is that afterwards you will feel even more tired than you did before - and perhaps tempted to recommence the cycle by reaching for yet another cup of coffee.
- When supplies recommenced it took several days for the country to become fully mobile again.
- The National Park Authority has said it is aware extraction has recommenced and said that it ‘did not accept’ that there was consent for the extraction of limestone.
- Within half an hour, the Dow Jones industrial average was recording a loss of more than 300 points, but in a roller coaster session it briefly rose, before recommencing its slide.
- Debate recommenced in the Commons, with tempers starting to fray, and fewer and fewer MPs following the detailed arguments.
- There may be an issue about how successful that would be, but it did not preclude proceedings being recommenced.
- The ink on the agreements had hardly dried before they recommenced their war of words.
- Lost confidence will return, dating can recommence, love lives will flourish and job prospects will improve.
- Union leaders scotched the strike after the company's management agreed to recommence negotiations on wages and related issues.
- At 8am, lessons recommenced and continued until midday.
- Services recommenced at the church last November.
- When the announcement came around 2pm on Friday that play would recommence within an hour and a half there was a fair degree of cynicism in the air in the headquarters of the media.
- Despite last week's announcement by the independent trustee, he remained hopeful that negotiations would recommence.
- Sunday School recommences after the Christmas break on Sunday.
- All other events on the programme continue except the walking which will recommence when the weather improves.
- He gave Telecom an ultimatum; either they immediately repaint the blue boxes red, or war would recommence.
- Yet once war recommenced in 1542, they were soon in difficulties, lacking tenants to defend the Borders.
- The law states that if birds nests are found after work has started, work must stop immediately and not recommence until the chicks have fledged.
- In 1998 it recommenced extraction of sandstone from a quarry at Stancliffe in Derbyshire.
- It will be interesting to see how they fare when the real battle recommences next term.