In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- They claim that the changes will help increase performance by one and a half to two times, without the need to recompile software.
- First of all, these new variants seem to be recompiled versions based on original Cabir source code.
- It's basically just the DOS version recompiled to work on Windows.
- When recompiling your kernel, you'll need to set several things explicitly.
- The faster chip also requires that the operating system and applications that run on top of it be recompiled for 64-bit processing.
- You will have to recompile the entire program, specifying which modules you do and don't want to include when running configure.
- We look forward to seeing recompiled applications run through the same benchmark, and word is that these do deliver the promised speed advantages.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.