1reconocimiento masculino(mission/patrol) (before noun) de reconocimientoair/ground reconnaissance — reconocimiento aéreo/del terreno
- to make a reconnaissance — hacer un reconocimiento
- Sections and platoons conduct reconnaissance patrols there daily.
- Two British military liaison and reconnaissance teams have also been deployed - one to Colombo and the second to Indonesian capital Jakarta.
- Each of these systems brought some degree of unique reconnaissance capability to the squadron.
- This indicates that we underestimated the importance of aerial reconnaissance during the war.
- Ark Royal launched many reconnaissances for gun positions and mines from March 13-17.
- They had to give higher priority to this task if they wanted to avoid enemy air reconnaissance and artillery spotting.
- For the most part it was considered that air forces would be used primarily for scouting and reconnaissance missions, both overland and at sea.
- Our snipers and reconnaissance Marines excelled at this task, as one would expect of trained observers.
- It is commonly accepted that military reconnaissance is an indispensable necessity and inherent component of war.
- A Pentagon spokesman said a coalition air reconnaissance patrol came under fire and called in air strikes.
- Within a decade of that first flight, balloons were used for military reconnaissance in France.
- The commander must be ready to adjust his reconnaissance focus as the situation changes or develops.
- A whole new sphere of high-level photographic reconnaissance and its interpretation was to spring from this advance.
- Additionally, there is a finite amount of terrain that supports the movement of reconnaissance forces.
- Eisenhower found out about British preparations for war from US reconnaissance photos.
- Several apparent terrorist reconnaissance missions at key sites had been observed, the newspaper said.
- It will predominantly feature surveillance and reconnaissance aircraft.
- It can also carry out reconnaissance, combat support and patrol missions.
- Are your soldiers familiar with this route, and have they conducted a route reconnaissance?
- French, German and US reconnaissance planes would be allowed to patrol the skies.