1it's not worth one red cent — no vale un peso / centavo América Latina
- ‘If a toll booth is foisted on us, under current legislation, not one red cent will come back to us, not even rates on the booth,’ said Cllr Aird.
- Now as a result, over $100 million annually slips out of the Bahamas to support Florida lotteries, and not one damn red cent comes back.
- James, he argues, never gave a red cent to the poor, spending it instead on gambling, booze and loose women.
- Even if it has managed to patent the optimal way to run this kind of system, that doesn't mean it'll ever see a red cent in return.
- Despite all wanting to win the election, these candidates haven't spent a red cent, abused an expense account or cruised round in a chauffeured limousine.
- Well I'm not prepared to give you one red cent until I know what it is we have here.
- She informs us that - although we won't be getting a red cent for our labors - the film-makers have assembled a raffle for us.
- Unfortunately it won't be getting a single red cent from our household.
- They want to be excused from paying one red cent.
- Non-cultists, don't even contemplate laying out a red cent for this.
- You can be damn sure they will never see a red cent of my money.
- He ran an ad that totally distorted Governor Bush's record on taxes, claiming he saved not a single dime or single red cent for Social Security.
- We mentor the prodigies whose accomplishments bring pride and recognition to everyone - and we do it without raising taxes one red cent!
- E-mail them with every single question you may have before you give them one red cent of your hard earned dollars.