In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(cayenne)pimienta de cayena femenino
- The spinach lasagna, on the other hand, was made up of firm layers of green pasta, grilled zucchini and red peppers, fragrant chicken and mozzarella.
- Eat more tomatoes, red peppers and strawberries.
- Roasted red peppers have become so popular that they have practically become their own type of pepper.
- These were placed atop new potatoes, cauliflower, red peppers, zucchini and julienned carrots.
- Rich sources are citrus fruits, kiwi fruits, strawberries, blackcurrants, kale, red peppers, watercress, spinach and carrots.
- Nutritionally, vitamin A is found in foods like broccoli, cantaloupe, cod, red peppers, spinach and watercress.
- The cholesterol-lowering diet includes vegetables such as broccoli and red peppers; soymilk and soy sausages; oat bran cereal and bread; and fruits and nuts.
- Juice the yellow pepper, then the red pepper with the chilli.
- Foods rich in vitamin C include citrus fruits, tomatoes, red peppers and broccoli.
- Once that's done you'll need to take six green peppers, or red peppers, or a pretty mixture, it really doesn't matter.
- Arrange alternating layers of cauliflower, zucchini, yellow squash, broccoli, red peppers, reserved mushrooms, and spinach, making sure to season each layer.
- Cold strips of grilled beef mingle with greens, julienned yellow and red peppers, all tossed together with a citrusy vinaigrette.
- Add the red peppers and yellow peppers and sauté until tender, about five minutes.
- A side of lifeless green peas was kicked up by the addition of fresh carrots, celery and red peppers.
- If I'm trying to be healthy, then I like an omelet with tomatoes, mushrooms, green and red peppers, and with lots of mozzarella cheese.
- Sweetcorn, red peppers, nectarines, papaya and honeydew melon are good sources.
- A great steak sandwich combines thinly cut steak, roasted red peppers, onions and spicy mayonnaise between slices of supple sourdough.
- Roast whole heads of garlic until soft, and spread on warm baguette slices or purée roasted red peppers with garlic for a fast sauce.
- Add the broccoli florets and the red peppers, and sauté for two minutes.
- Eggplant, zucchini, roasted red peppers, olives and lettuce are layered on focaccia to create an eye-rollingly good combination.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.