1mozo masculinomaletero masculino
- This impacted the travel industry dramatically and affected many African Americans who serviced travelers as taxi drivers, hotel maids, and redcaps.
- When we moved up to the attack we lost sight of them, but they actually cleared off and were caught by the redcaps.
- After the redcaps ' sudden visit that sunny afternoon, we knew why.
- When Nelson stopped to check his luggage with a redcap outside the terminal, the redcap told Nelson that he'd have to go inside - his name had been flagged because he'd bought his ticket the day before.
- The word redcap (a porter) originally referred to a piece of red flannel tied for visibility around the caps of baggage carriers at New York's Grand Central Station.
- The flurry of activity led to mobilization of car attendants not employed directly by the Pullman Company and redcaps, plus the establishment of joint councils to handle jurisdictional disputes.