1to redound to sb's advantage — redundar en beneficio de algn
- it can only redound to our credit — solo puede aumentar nuestro prestigio / buen nombre
- I heard one caller to a radio show suggest that this might redound to our benefit, since all they understand in that region is strength.
- But no matter how they acquire their knowledge the fact is that said knowledge will always redound to their advantage.
- Whether these efforts will redound to the benefit of taxpayers, will only be known come Budget Day 2004.
- I assure you that it will redound to the social, academic and financial well-being of us all.
- Such teamwork will only redound to the physician's benefit.