In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1índice de reflexión masculino
- These variations between the two bands depend on emissivity and reflectivity of the materials that make up the target and/or background.
- Aluminum has a light reflectivity of over 80 percent, which has led to its wide use in lighting fixtures.
- When polished, silver has the highest-known reflectivity of visible light.
- This application involves measuring the reflectivity of monochromatic x-rays as a function of the incident angle.
- Light reflectivity is another key performance area.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.