- It should follow that February will have a level of regularity to its rainfall pattern.
- Painting classes with Camlin and cooking lessons with renowned chefs are held with unfailing regularity.
- I haven't watched series television with any kind of regularity since… I don't remember when.
- Bullets are flying with alarming regularity in Vancouver these days.
- I got rid of the car in 1996 and haven't driven a stick shift with any regularity since.
- Punctuality and regularity at work are two of Cole's other strong points.
- It was a rather meek cat which did not go anywhere near the goldfish bowl and used the litterbox with admirable regularity.
- So why is it that the studios are continuing to make these films with such regularity?
- The regularity with which public events are hosted at the school has led to the need for a sound system of their own.
- Two names in particular are mentioned with alarming regularity: Margaret and Bridget.
- I enjoy the games and find them challenging even requesting them with some regularity.
- The six forwards, both midfielders and two defenders all hit the target with great regularity.
- Allegations of fake encounters have been made with unfailing regularity over the last 12 years.
- New pressures and threats, however, keep coming up with alarming regularity.
- Very few other Asian and African countries have held elections with such regularity as India.
- New museums open with regularity, attracting more audiences.
- In addition, various combinations of pearl necklaces come in and out of fashion with regularity.
- The headache was still there, pounding against the back of his forehead with some regularity.