- The rehab was intense, but once I was home, I was back on-line.
- I don't think I could have lived the rest of my life clean without the rehab I went through.
verbo transitivorehabbed, rehabbing
- He bought a one-story warehouse in 1986 and rehabbed it for office use.
- He's been rehabbing it for several weeks now and it looks like he stands to make a full recovery.
- After moving in, they plotted a seven-year remodeling plan, working on their own house in between Pick's jobs rehabbing a growing list of clients' homes.
- Well, Boone has been quietly rehabbing and hopes to be back by September.
- My wrist is healed - they took the pins out - and I rehabbed it real hard before I began driving.
- For instance, after twenty-five years, people in the Mattole River watershed have put in countless volunteer hours and rehabbed an elegant small river.
- Have you had cases where a swimmer was unable to use his arms while rehabbing from injury and was only able to kick?
- The kitchen cabinets are rehabbed lockers used by factory workers.
- When I was rehabbing my knees, I worked on my upper body.
- We decide to rehab this patch-worked apartment overlooking the Common.
- The fact that he has rehabbed the fracture in his neck is not especially noteworthy - there wasn't much choice in that matter.
- Blocks and blocks of homes are being rehabbed and spiffed up, which is breathing life into many once-forlorn districts of the city.
- Glass-fiber reinforced concrete is frequently used for building facades - especially for rehabbing.
- I bought the buildings and rehabbed them one by one.
- There is a stone outbuilding next door in the process of being rehabbed.
- She was already rehabbing a Manhattan town house.
- While many of Shaw's grand old homes and classic row houses have been rehabbed, the Woodson home, whose condition worsens by the day, awaits rescue.
- On his block, old housing was rehabbed, new housing was built.
- We have rehabbed 1,600 schools since the war ended, so to speak.
- After surgery March 2, Wilson immediately began rehabbing, riding a stationary bike and doing exercises to maintain his core strength.