to be reincarnated
1reencarnarseto be reincarnated as sb/sth — reencarnarse en algn/algo
- One day, I'll be reincarnated, just like our faith says, and family members are usually reincarnated together, so I can promise that I'll meet you again someday, okay?
- The death of any kinsman or woman from any cause might give rise to the hope of their spirit being reincarnated.
- Only those people who are reincarnated members of the royal family and their protectors are feeling this pain,’ he told her.
- When we die, we're reborn - reincarnated, in another body.
- However, the mighty barbarian is deemed unworthy to enter Paradise by the Ancestors and is reincarnated in order to redeem himself.
- Shhh… We'll get reincarnated and then one day we'll meet and we'll fall in love all over again.
- On death, the life force is reincarnated into another earthly existence, but the spirit remains in the other world.
- When one Dalai Lama dies, it is believed that he is then reincarnated, and it is the duty of the monks to search out his spirit in a newborn child.
- Don't get me wrong though, my family aren't reincarnated evil spirits or anything, we attend the church services every Sunday and all that other stuff.
- Then he would join his brother at rest, uttering a final prayer that when they were reincarnated, that they would be allowed to be together again.
- After the spirit was released, it would be reincarnated as a fighter in the next life.
- After three days of life, a shaman evokes a soul to be reincarnated in the baby's body.
- At death our aerial body would pass into an invisible world where it would pay for its sins through pain and then be reincarnated.
- The basic idea is that one's soul can be reincarnated for an unknown number of rebirths and that what the soul is to be reincarnated into depends on the balance of one's sins and good deeds in past lives.
- This system embraces the belief that the spirit of some humans is, after death, reincarnated within the body of another living person of similar age and probably of the same sex as the deceased.
- But, if your soul were to leave you, that power would be reincarnated into its next human heir.
- In traditional belief, the ancestors reside in the sky or underground, from where they may be reincarnated in human or animal form.
- And if I am reincarnated as a chef, I would hope I would make a better fist of the whole-wheat noodles, which were an overcooked, gelatinous mess.
- I would like two lives and for my family to be reincarnated also and the people who are so helpful and supportive to me.