In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The packing slip, complete with a full list of components, is a good thing to have on file in case you ever need to reinstall software.
- The wall itself was given to the school on the condition that it would be accessible to the local community and the school has met the costs of having the equipment reinstalled there.
- Now that we're finished setting the cables up, it's time to reinstall the motherboard.
- At worst, he will have lost a couple of years of e-mails and accounts, and will have to reinstall all the software onto his spare machine before he can start working again.
- One of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway's most visible pieces of history returned to its rightful place March 9 as crews began reinstalling the famous ‘Yard of Bricks’ at the start/finish line.
- The Parish Council has been trying to get the road resurfaced and street lighting reinstalled for four years.
- A curator reinstalling a museum's permanent collection must consider two questions: first, how to impress regular visitors with a new display of familiar material, and second, how to wow first-timers.
- Instead he loudly and very confidently instructed me to uninstall, reboot and reinstall the software, then reboot again and call back if it still doesn't work.
- Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.
- The spokeswoman said that after the first power cut on December 12, a decision was made to take the opportunity to upgrade the power supply rather than just reinstall similar equipment.
- It made life easier to remove the power supply first, fit the motherboard and then reinstall the power supply.
- Its former home, an arts and craft style house built in 1912, has been renovated and the contents reinstalled.
- These locally made pieces have recently been reinstalled in fifteen entirely renovated galleries encompassing some eighteen thousand square feet.
- If the same version of the software is reinstalled on the same computer, no new license is required.
- The fuel filter on the engine-driven fuel pump wasn't reinstalled properly after maintenance.
- The operating system must be reinstalled, along with all of the necessary support packs and server applications.
- Someone even has emptied my computer and reinstalled all programmes new and still it won't recognise the scanner anymore.
- Depending on the amount of data, a server with applications, settings, and data can often be recovered in less time than it would take to reinstall the operating system alone.
- Once it's uninstalled, you can reinstall the software in hopes of removing the error message.
- We're starting to reinstall our Egyptian Galleries.
- When reinstalling your wheels, adjusting the bolts properly is important to a good spinning wheel.
- I mean when was the last time you went to a user's desktop and reinstalled their machine because their registry was full?
- The only cure is to reformat the disk and reinstall the operating system.
- I then restored the backup and reinstalled my software.
- Workers reinstalled phone lines and windows in Mr Arafat's office.
- I deleted and reinstalled my firewall but it didn't help.
- What's happening today is the Army Corps of Engineers is reinstalling those massive metal sheets between the 17th Street Canal and Lake Pontchartrain.
- Please can something be done to reinstall this extremely important telephone in the library entrance.
- Older solutions require you to fix your hardware and then reinstall the operating system, then install your backup software, then install your applications and then install each data file to the repaired hardware.
- The most reliable way to sanitize a computer is to wipe the hard disk clean and then reinstall its operating system from scratch.
- Planners say the statue will be reinstalled in 2007 at a spot not far from the current one.
- Actually, it is not the old flag mast, now covered in gold, that is being reinstalled, but a new one.
- I have some experience on the floors but I've been hesitant to do the bathrooms as I do not know the proper procedure for reinstalling the toilets.
- I have tried to reinstall the software for the CD burner, but it hasn't helped.
- It's incredibly wasteful to spend a week or more reinstalling a computer's operating system and applications because of a few modified files.
- I reinstalled the operating system.
- The guest rooms remain on the middle and top floors; the service rooms and kitchens have been reinstalled on the ground floor.
- The Asian and Oceanic sections were reinstalled, as were the Byzantine and medieval collections.
- Often the problem can be cured by uninstalling the software and then reinstalling it.
- The electronic security system was reinstalled.
1volver a hacer la instalación
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.