In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(text/data) reintroducir(text/data) reteclear
- A basic challenge to the efficient use of any fleet management system is capturing the field or shop data electronically so that they don't have to be rekeyed into the computer.
- That means 93 percent of them are rekeying information, faxing documents, and building electronic patchwork bridges to fill orders.
- They may have to rekey the data, but I suspect most companies would be willing to make that effort.
- A workflow system will then take the information through approval and on to accounting, with no rekeying of data.
- This is how data from different applications can be connected to get more use out of the information or reduce time rekeying it.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.