1base de datos relacional femenino
- We currently store XML data in relational databases.
- A relational database stores data in one or more tables, which can be joined in various ways to allow efficient information access.
- In traditional relational databases, data is stored in rows and columns which can be too complex.
- In particular, the dimensional approach has been adopted to model data warehouses for a relational database.
- The integration of XML with relational databases enables storing, indexing, and retrieving semistructured and nonstructured data.