1relativamenteit will affect relatively few people — afectará a un número relativamente pequeño de personas
- relatively speaking, it's not very important — tiene, relativamente, muy poca importancia
- Yet, relatively speaking, religion and the churches were pushed away from the centre.
- The system of public education has not kept pace with the progress of the country, so that it is, relatively, falling behind.
- Individualism is a pretty new idea relatively speaking and one which most of us today take for granted.
- Relatively speaking, Antartica's hot.