- Evidential relationships must be relativized to individuals and their degrees of belief.
- For example, moral subjectivism is that species of moral relativism that relativizes moral value to the individual subject.
- It is not the same, since truth for Hellenistic philosophers is relativized to times.
- I arrive at the conclusion that it is a symptom of a more general phenomenon whereby contextual parameters can be relativized to bearers of propositional attitudes.
- Suppose, then, that a reliable cognitive process is one which is relativized to persons.