1aliviadoto feel relieved — sentirse aliviado
- I'm so relieved that it's all over — menos mal que ya ha pasado todo
- we were all relieved to hear that … — a todos nos tranquilizó enterarnos de que …
- More than 30 were relieved to discover they were staying at the school.
- Are you relieved to know that she's not dying or very ill?
- She was relieved to see the bright lights of the terminal only a few feet away.
- However, I also felt relieved that he wasn't here to complicate things.
- At this point I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed.