1(system of belief)religión femeninoto be against sb's religion — ir contra los principios religiosos de algn
- I enjoy fishing, but I don't make a religion of it — me gusta pescar, pero no soy fanático
- Notice that they converted to Lutheranism, although Catholicism was the majority religion in Vienna and in Austria.
- Many refused full equality to adherents of minority religions until well into the century.
- Is the problem that Judaism is a religion as well as an ethnicity?
- The official state religion is Roman Catholicism, but Evangelical Protestant movements are making converts among traditional Catholic believers.
- Christianity is the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Church and state are separate today, but Catholicism is the religion of the great majority.
- Hinduism is a complex religion, and there are many paths in it.
- Those who believe in pluralism think that every religion has spiritual power.
- No organized religion preaches murder and hatred of innocent people.
- Secularism does not reject religion but attempts to bar any single religion from gaining political control.
- Buddhism is the majority religion there, and a particularly militant strain predominates.
- And we did not practice Buddhist or Shinto religions.
- Yet the power of our civic religion lies not in any sanctions it imposes but in the moral sensibility it nurtures.
- The roots of Japanese mythology are in the Shinto religion, in Taoism and in Zen Buddhism alike.
- They don't see the truth because they come here to impose their religion's power.
- Christianity is a liberating religion, and forgiveness of sins is a liberating experience.
- Regardless of your religion or personal beliefs, I will always stand against censorship.
- After having done the study I came to realize that Buddhism is a family religion.
- Wicca is a nature religion based upon beliefs and rites believed to be rooted in ancient practices.
- Yet Wicca is a religion, you can't invent it as you go along.
- It serves only one master - corporate greed - that is their religion and their power.
- In this city where rugby is a religion, there is the feeling that Moses has led them to the mountaintop.
- We've been told time and again that cricket is a religion in India.
- This brings up another point: hockey in the BCHL ceases to be a religion and becomes secondary to education.
- The pursuit of eating raw food has become a religion of the nuttier kind.
- Online marketers realize that return on investment is the religion they need to follow.
- It's the backdrop because football is considered a religion worldwide and the most viewed game.
- The consequent pursuit of thinness had become a new religion, she said, and she showed a range of advertisements to support her claims.
3(religious life)to enter in religion — entrar en una orden religiosa
- his name in religion is … — su nombre religioso / de religión es …