1(truck/gun) volver a cargarInformática (program) recargar
- Jason quickly picked up ammo from his dead enemy and reloaded his gun.
- In a moment's time, he was in front of it, hopping off his stolen bike and reloading his pistol.
- He hitched up his gunbelt, checked the Colt in his shoulder holster, and reloaded his carbine.
- The German fighters were also limited in that they could not reload their guns if they ran out of ammunition while over Kent etc.
- He told the court his friend told him to reload the gun, and he did so with ammunition from the other man's pocket.
- He stood, on the main deck of his ship watching as the men prepared their ammunition, and reloaded the cannons.
- On the steps of the police station Andrew frantically reloaded his gun, jamming more bullets into the circular chamber.
- He reloaded his shotgun to fire the second shot, which hit Ward in the back as he tried to run away.
- I looked at Greene who was currently reloading his rifle.
- A third, after the gun was reloaded, hit him in the head.
- I especially enjoy the sound made when reloading the shotgun.
- He reloaded his shotgun, and counted the barrels in his jacket pocket.
- His army at the same time reloaded their guns, then rest them on their shoulders.
- An evil grin hitched his mouth up slightly and he reloaded his pistols.
- The man looked up at Sara while reloading his revolver with practiced efficiency.
- The lone gunman ducked down, reloading his gun.
- Watching his own hands carefully, he reloaded the revolver, looking at the empty shells now at his feet.
- That's some weaponry they have, he thought as he reloaded his extra gun.
- He tossed Deputy Jones the magnum and reloaded the shotgun.
- Slotting the capsule into the pistol, she reloaded the pistol with bullets.